Publication Ethics and Publication Malpractice Statement
Our journal is committed to upholding the highest ethical standards in publishing and expects all authors, reviewers, and editors to adhere to these principles.
Publication Ethics: Lampyrid Journal is committed to ensuring the highest standards of publication ethics. This includes:
- Ensuring that all published articles undergo rigorous peer-review by experts in the field.
- Providing clear and detailed instructions for authors on how to prepare and submit their manuscripts.
- Maintaining transparency and fairness in the editorial process.
- Respecting the intellectual property rights of authors and providing proper attribution.
- Providing timely and helpful feedback to authors throughout the publication process.
Publication Malpractice: Lampyrid Journal takes publication malpractice very seriously and will investigate any allegations of unethical behavior by authors, reviewers, or editors. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Plagiarism or other forms of academic misconduct.
- Falsification or fabrication of data.
- Failure to disclose conflicts of interest.
- Duplicate submission or redundant publication.
- Misrepresentation of authorship or contribution.
Any concerns regarding publication ethics or malpractice should be directed to the editor-in-chief, who will investigate the matter and take appropriate action if necessary.
In cases where publication malpractice is found, Lampyrid Journal reserves the right to retract the article and notify readers and other publishers. Authors who engage in publication malpractice may also face serious consequences, including prohibition from submitting future manuscripts to Lampyrid Journal and notification to other publishers and editors in the field.
We take our ethical responsibilities seriously and expect all authors, reviewers, and editors to do the same. By adhering to these principles, we can ensure that Lampyrid Journal remains a reputable and respected source of original research in biology.